Follow me for body inspiration: http://exercisestolosefat.tumblr.com/
"Sit. Feast on your life."- Derek Walcott
Vegan Pudding Round Up
I made a raw chocolate cake and it turned out so good!! Haha I’m allowed to brag a little because I’m usually the worst at making desserts, I guess I’ll just have to stick to the non-bake kind from now on :D
Recipe is up on the blog:
My all-time favorite Chinese take-out dish made into something that is actually healthy and delicious. 100% organic, 100% non-GMO, 100% easy!
- 2 cups broccoli forests
- 1 tbsp safflower oil (or canola)
- 5 large cloves of fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar (raw brown sugar or coconut sugar is recommended)
- 1 tsp chili peppers (I use thai chili)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Bring oil to medium-high (6-7) heat in a wok.
- While waiting for oil to heat: peel and mince garlic, chop peppers, and cut your broccoli to bite sized pieces
- Add broccoli to wok and stir fry until ends begin to brown.
- Add garlic (leave about a teaspoon worth of garlic for later) and peppers, stir fry for another minute or two, unti garlic browns and releases plenty of delicious smells
- Turn heat to the warmer setting. Mix in about 1/8 cup of water, soy sauce, salt, and the rest of the garlic.
- Mix in more water to get sauce to your liking, and serve with a side of rice!
I really, really, really like garlic so I used quite a bit. You can just start out with 1 or 2 cloves and decide for yourself just how much of a garlic lover you are.